- Description of applications in the field of combustion, air path, drivability and engine OBD design of diesel vehicles.
- Planning, support, execution and evaluation of test series on modern engine and chassis dynamometers as well as investigations with current vehicle models and prototypes on the road and test tracks.
- Analysis of various measurements and ensuring results in conferences and meetings.
- You have a degree in engineering and ideally professional experience in the application of diesel engines and their OBD.
- Knowledge of diesel combustion, exhaust aftertreatment or OBD.
- Experience with the application software INCA.
Your contact person
Industriestr. 1 b
79232 March / Hugstetten
T: +49 (0) 7665 93 95 999
F: +49 (0) 7665 93 95 998